Posts Tagged anchor text
As much as I hate to rehash this tired theme, I think it’s worth discussing in light of a recent change I’ve undergone in my personal and professional opinions. Initially I was just going to blog about the death of link buying. Although this is no longer the focus of this post, it most certainly […]
- Stationary vehicle in the right lane right at the top of the Sable Road onramp coming into town. Seriously screwing with my spring vibes. 11 hours ago
- Legal threats like this "are blatant attempts to silence critics of the harms done by these religious & superstitious beliefs & rituals." 16 hours ago
- humanism.org.uk/2014/09/01/lib… Libel tourist & Nigerian ‘witch hunter’ Helen Ukpabio attempts to stifle critics by suing @BHAhumanists 16 hours ago
- Today marks a decade since the Beslan massacre that claimed 334 lives. A good Wiki entry that explains the events: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_sc… 19 hours ago
- "The separated 'J' suggests his separation from his father at an early age". Wow, I wonder how he knew that. Oh wait: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zum… 19 hours ago
Keep an eye on:Free Society Institute South Africa. A non-profit society encouraging skepticism and secularism in South Africa.
Astronomy picture of the day archive by NASA. This is one of my all-time favourite sites. I visit it every single day & so should you.
Bad Astronomer Phil Plait blogs at Slate.
Astronomy Education is a compilation of direct links to homepages of different astronomy and space websites.