Posts Tagged anchor text
As much as I hate to rehash this tired theme, I think it’s worth discussing in light of a recent change I’ve undergone in my personal and professional opinions. Initially I was just going to blog about the death of link buying. Although this is no longer the focus of this post, it most certainly […]
- Phone on 4% battery. Tried to find a charging station but no luck. Cheers to everyone on Twitter. See you at the after party! #Netprophet 4 hours ago
- Yowch. Hilarious example of what Window Glass would have been like. Blue screen, error messages, antivirus updates. Rofl. #Netprophet 4 hours ago
- RT @bryangruneberg: G3ECS is possibly the greatest thing I heard of at #NetProphet. Unfortunate about the stupid sexist comments. (cc @bomo… 5 hours ago
- Not impressed with Nathan & G3ECS. Add a design stream cos "girls like pretty". Seriously? So much for inspiring girls in tech. #Netprophet 5 hours ago
- Richard Mulholland introducing the next sessions. 6 speakers with 3mins each to get their message across. #Netprophet 5 hours ago
- The Untrustworthy & Unethical Reporting of IOL News
- Visual Thought of the Day #49
- Sexism in Schools and the Workplace
- Visual Thought of the Day #48
- The Importance of Online Anonymity
- Visual Thought of the Day #47
- The Frustration of Hunting for Health Info Online
- Visual Thought of the Day #46
- If SEO isn’t dead, perhaps it’s time for it to die
- Visual Thought of the Day #45
Keep an eye on:Free Society Institute South Africa. A non-profit society encouraging skepticism and secularism in South Africa.
Astronomy picture of the day archive by NASA. This is one of my all-time favourite sites. I visit it every single day & so should you.
Bad Astronomer Phil Plait blogs at Slate.
Astronomy Education is a compilation of direct links to homepages of different astronomy and space websites.